Woo-hoo! You are CONFIRMED to stay on Skye Malone’s mailing list!
>>> IMPORTANT <<<
Spam filters these days are very aggressive. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on my emails, you’ll need to take a few simple steps…
>>> HOW TO WHITELIST SKYE’S EMAIL ADDRESS <<<
Gmail Instructions Yahoo Instructions Outlook Instructions Hotmail Instructions Other Email Client Instructions
- Open the email from Skye Malone.
- Hover over Skye’s email address (
- Login to your account, and look for the Settings gear icon. Click this. Select “Settings”.
- In the Settings tab, select “Filters” and then click the “Add” button to add a filter.
- Name your filter, and then select “contains” in the “Sender” dropdown menu.
- Type in Skye Malone’s email address: sk**@sk********.com.
- In the “Then deliver email to the following folder” option, select “Inbox”.
- Save your filter. Skye Malone’s email will now go to your inbox.
Outlook 365 Instructions
- In the “Home” tab, select “Junk” (should be roughly midway across the top bar).
- Select “Junk Email Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “Safe Senders”, click the plus sign to add a safe sender.
- Type in sk**@sk********.com. Hit Enter.
- Skye Malone’s emails will now go safely to your inbox.
- Login to your account at Outlook.com
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon to access settings.
- Scroll down and select “View all Outlook Settings”.
- Select “Junk Mail” and then scroll down to “Safe Senders and Domains”.
- Click the plus sign to add an email address. Enter sk**@sk********.com.
- Login to your account and look for the gear icon for “Settings”.
- Click on “Settings” and look for “Options”.
- In the Options tab, find “Preventing Junk Mail”. Under this option, you should see “Safe and Blocked Senders.” Click this.
- Click “Safe Senders” and then add Skye Malone’s email address (sk**@sk********.com) to the field “Sender or domain to mark as safe”.
- Click “Add to List”.
Other Email Clients
If you do not see your email client on this list, please visit AWeber’s site for a comprehensive list of a number of email services, including AOL, Thunderbird, Verizon, Comcast, MacMail, and more.